07:20 | 05/06/2019 VGP – Prime Minister of Italy Giuseppe Conte on June 5 begins an official visit to Viet Nam at the invitation of his Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc. The two-day visit targets to enhance the strategic partnership between Viet Nam and Italy across spheres.
- Viet Nam has high shrimp export growth to US and Japan in Q1
- Viet Nam accelerates process to put EU trade deal into operation
- Viet Nam, China discuss ways to boost agriculture trade
- Standard Chartered lowers Viet Nam’s 2020 growth forecast to 3.3%
- Viet Nam Food Association demands priority clearance for rice stuck at ports
- Ford Viet Nam recalls nearly 11,800 pickups and SUVs
- Viet Nam National Aviation Insurance reports a net loss of US$1.5 million
- President Triet hopes Plan International expands operation in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam’s export value to China up in Q1 despite COVID-19
- Viet Nam praised for implementing chemical weapons convention
Infographics: Overview of Viet Nam-Italy strategic partnership have 140 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.