On this occasion, the High-Tech Agriculture Park of Ho Chi Minh City signed a cooperation agreement with Mushroom Research Center (MRC), Association of Agricultural Technology in Southeast Asia (AATSEA) and the Institute of Mushrooms and Biotechnology to learn about and exchange information and projects as well as promote standardization of organic mushroom cultivation process, apply organic standards, microbiological applications and general production experiment, train and effectively exploit the human resources of agencies.
In the forthcoming time, types of new edible mushroom varieties suitable to the natural conditions of each production region is expected to be selected and created successfully. Moreover, The Management Board of the High-Tech Agriculture Park of Ho Chi Minh City will study the preservation and build quality standards for edible mushrooms and medicinal mushrooms thanks to the lab.
BY CONG PHIEN- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Petra Kvitova breaks down in tears after powering past Ashleigh Barty to reach Australian Open semi-finals
- After 30 years, the Miami Open has a new home. Here’s everything you need to know
- This local high school’s football field won’t open on time — thanks to a little bird
- This Sacramento-area high school’s football field won’t open on time — thanks to a bird’s nest
- This Sacramento-area high school’s football field won’t open on time — thanks to some birds
- Amanda Anisimova and Ashleigh Barty Reach French Open Semifinals
- Novak Djokovic overcomes stiff Daniil Medvedev challenge to reach Australian Open 2019 quarter-finals
- Australian Open 2019, Petra Kvitova vs Ashleigh Barty: Preview and prediction
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory breaks ground on new building
- Mercedes opens Brooklands 'experience'