HCM City (VNA) – The Vietbuild International Exhibition with the theme of construction, building materials, real estate, and interior and exterior decoration will be held in Ho Chi Minh City from June 19-23.
The second Vietbuild expo to be held this year in the city will have 2,350 booths set up by nearly 800 companies from 27 countries and territories, including the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Thailand, China and Vietnam.
On display will be building materials, electrical equipment, interior and exterior decorative items, hygiene equipment, smart home systems, door and door accessories, paints, and others.
Business-matching events and seminars will be held on its sidelines, including a seminar on new building materials and another on technology and building materials for smart cities.
Nguyen Quang Cung, deputy chairman of the Vietnam Construction Materials Association, said many new building materials will be introduced at the exhibition, including nano concrete and composite doors.
Nguyen Tran Nam, Chairman of the Vietnam Real Estate Association and head of the expo’s organisation committee, said it would be one of the largest Vietbuild exhibitions to be held this year.
The exhibitions offer companies a forum to meet, exchange information, explore co-operation prospects, and introduce their latest products and technologies, he said.
The exhibition will be held at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre in district 7.-VNA
- Canadian Low Cost Web Hosting
- Truly Dedicated Hosting: Surviving Katrina
- What to Look For In a Web Hosting Plan
- Park City Ski Vacation
- Daytime Emmys 2019: Tamera Mowry looks lovely in peachy lace while Eve stuns in ruffling royal blue and Adrienne Bailon sizzles in a slinky dove grey on the red carpet
- Bloc Québécois leader campaigns in Quebec City area, eyes Tory and Liberal ridings
- Massachusetts Hosts the Eastern States Exposition
- All About New York City Bars
- Hello from New York City - First Impressions of the Big Apple
- Tisha Campbell cries as she surprises her long lost relative with a reunion while guest-hosting The Real