Hanoi (VNA) – Hanoi is willing to collaborate with Cambodian localities for mutual development, Standing Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Van Suu stated on June 25.
While receiving visiting General Pusa Butdy, deputy commander of the Royal Cambodian Army and commander of the command of the special military zone of Cambodia in Hanoi, Suu also praised the growth of the Vietnam – Cambodia traditional ties, stressing that Hanoi has maintained good relations with Phnom Penh via regular exchanges of delegations between the sides.
For his part, Pusa Butdy affirmed the Cambodian army and people always bear in mind the sacrifices and contributions by Vietnamese volunteer soldiers to the country’s victory over the Pol Pot genocidal regime.
He took the occasion to thank the Military High Command of Hanoi and the municipal authorities for their support in the past time.
Briefing his host on the annual meeting among the Military High Command of Hanoi, the command of Cambodia’s special military command and the Military High Command of Vientiane, he stressed its importance in promoting their ties and helping the sides learn from each other.-VNA
- Cambodian Prime Minister begins Vietnam visit
- Hanoi, Phnom Penh look to foster cooperation
- Vietnam, Cambodia reach consensus on cooperation enhancement
- Cambodian PM’s visit to continue fostering friendship, cooperation
- Cambodia unveils Hanoi-sponsored primary school
- Cambodian Foreign Minister visits Vietnam
- Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Hoang Trung Hai
- Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen
- Vietnamese leaders receive Cambodian NA President