|The Party Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on June 19 holds a get-together to mark 94th anniversary of the Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day.|
In his remarks, Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan spoke highly of the journalists’ contributions to the development of Ho Chi Minh City and the nation as a whole, stressing that with formidable challenges lying ahead, the journalists should enhance dedication for the country’s stability and development.
He expressed his hope that media agencies nationwide will continue upholding the glorious tradition of the Vietnam’s revolutionary press, and be responsible for the city’s growth.
On the occasion, the municipal Party Committee signed a Memorandum of Understanding on media cooperation with the Vietnam News Agency’s representative office in the south, and other 14 press agencies in the locality.
Under the MoU, the VNA’s representative office will promote communication work about the city’s socio-economic achievements as well as local policies and guidelines on its media in Vietnamese, foreign languages, and ethnic minority languages.
Besides, the news agency will continue its due attention to fight against wrongful and reactionary opinions by hostile forces, and correct inaccurate or false information which adversely affects the city’s prestige and image.
The VNA will keep track of all events in line with the city and the agency’s information and communication plans.
- How Mark Ruined Mother's Day
- Bitter Vietnam Vets Often Cause Hurtful Statements Detracting From Their Honor, Duty and Service
- France is Banning E-mail, Plastic & American Business Books
- Greenspan's Black Monday vs Bernanke's Shock & Awe Tuesday - Who's Hand Will Rein Victorious?
- Kerry vs. Statement of Arrogance
- 6 Essentials for Doing Your Own PR: Guest Author
- Bet for Value: NCAA Football
- Java-101, a Trip Through Central Java Coffee Growing Areas
- 12 Steps to Targeting Success in Your Career or Job Search
- How to Create a Countdown Marketing Calendar