The agreement lasts until 2021 and may be extended in coming years.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, VFF General Secretary Le Hoai Anh affirmed that the MoU aims to strengthen cooperation and bolster football development of both sides.
Accordingly, they will prioritise comprehensive development programmes for men’s and women’s football, focusing on the arrangement of friendly matches and training sessions in Vietnam and Germany, along with professional youth football development and exchange of experts.
They will also collaborate in marketing, fundraising, communications and trade activities in the countries and send experts from Germany as fitness and goalkeepers coaches for Vietnam’s youth teams.
For his part, Pierre Michael Littbarski, brand ambassador of VfL Wolfsburg and once a famous footballer of Germany, spoke highly of the multifaceted cooperation, voicing his hope that it will foster the two countries’ football in a practical manner.
Recently, the VFF signed a contract with German fitness coach Dominic Palmer to improve players’ physique.
VfL Wolfsburg is a professional football club based in Wolfsburg of Germany’s Lower Saxony state.-VNA
- VFF, German club inks cooperation deal
- Southern Business Clubs Ink Cooperation Deal
- Wells Fargo ink cooperation deal
- VIB inks cooperation deal with insurance firm
- HDBank, WonderBuy ink cooperation deal
- VietBank, AIG Life ink cooperation deal
- Prudential, Metro ink cooperation deal
- VFF inks cooperative deal with Russian social organisations
- Vietnam Airlines, Cambodia’s Tourism Ministry ink cooperation deal