Hanoi (VNA) – Diverse activities will be organised at the Vietnamese Culture and Arts Exhibition Centre from June 28-30 to honour the traditional values of Vietnamese family, and share experience in building the family towards its sustainable development amid the integration process, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said on June 24.
They are part of the series held in response to the Vietnam Family Day 2019.
As wedding is one of the standout traditional and cultural values of the nation, rituals for weddings of Vietnamese ethnic minorities will be featured at the centre, with Pao Dung singing of the Red Dao ethnic group, Tang cau ritual in the wedding of Black Thai ethnic group, and tying threads around wrist ritual of the Khmer ethnic group, among others as highlights.
Besides, preparations for a wedding will be introduced as well, comprising costumes, jewellery, invitation card, marriage certificate, music and food.
The event will include the “warm shoulder” exhibition, which tells 20 stories about the roles of men in family.
The Department of Library and the National Library of Vietnam will bring to the centre 500 publications about family culture and child protection code.
In addition, the event will raise public awareness of protecting children against violence and abuse through the display of 60 posters, as well as leaflets and materials.-VNA
- Walmart introduces ‘Black Thursday’ in a conspiracy against family traditions
- 12 Family-Friendly Halloween 2019 Events In Tucson
- Spring EGG-ucation Family Discovery Weekend
- Fifth Ben Tre coconut festival to open in November
- Other M is a “more traditional” Metroid, says Reggie
- IndieCade 2010 Announces Finalists For October Festival
- Hands-On Preview: Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival – A Wild Party
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon Bash festival starts next week
- VR films inspire awe and hourlong lines at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival
- Shadow Of War DLC To Honour The Late Dev Is Now Free For All