The EU-ASEAN Business Council today launched a new publication: ‘Growing a Stronger Digital Future in Southeast Asia’.The paper focuses on the policies needed to bring the full benefits of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to Southeast Asia, as a follow-up to the first paper ‘Ensuring Success for the Digital Economy in ASEAN’ which was published in 2018.The EU-ABC recommends ASEAN Member States allow for freest possible flow of data, faster development of digital infrastructure and opening to increased foreign investment, common standards and approaches to e-Commerce, and enhancements in education to equip the people of Southeast Asia to meet the increasing demands of the digital age.The EU-ABC continues to encourage ASEAN Member States to adopt proposals advocated by ASEAN and international business groups to facilitate faster and simplified customs clearances for low value shipments which would help MSMEs and boost e-commerce in ASEAN.The EU-ABC also calls for greater collaboration between the ASEAN Member States and the private sector.SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 28 June 2019 - Following on this year’s theme for ASEAN “Advancing Partnership for Sustainability” and the strong focus from Thailand on Industry 4.0 under its Chairmanship of ASEAN, the EU-ASEAN Business Council (EU-ABC) today launched its second paper by its Digital Economy… Read full this story
- Elon Musk beat a world record for rocket launches in 2018. Here’s every history-making SpaceX mission of the year.
- The Agile Approach: Five Benefits for Financial Services
- Central banks proceeding cautiously over digital currencies
- Comcast reports double-digit growth
- Government Shutdown Delays Commercial Rocket Launch
- Ensuring Digital Transformation Drives Business Success
- Open-access editors resign after alleged pressure to publish mediocre papers
- Broken backups: Why backup alone isn’t enough to ensure business continuity
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for PlayStation 4: Everything you need to know
- New Call Of Duty To Be Revealed Before July
EU-ASEAN Business Council Launches Second Position Paper on The Digital Economy in ASEAN: Calls for Comprehensive Regional Approach to Ensure Maximum Benefits of Digital Economy Are Achieved have 295 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.