|Vietnam Airlines’ OPT rate in May was 89.6 percent, ranked third among the five domestic flights|
In the period, Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Jestar Pacific, Vasco, and Bamboo Airways together operated 28,754 flights, up 13 percent from the same period last year. Of the total, 24,820 flights or 86.3 percent took off on schedule.
Bamboo Airways and Vasco had the highest OTP rates, at 95.2 and 91.1 percent, respectively, followed by Vietnam Airlines (89.6 percent), Jestar Pacific (85.5 percent), and Vietjet Air (82 percent).
Vasco’s rate of cancelled flights was 1.1 percent, while the figures for Vietjet Air and Bamboo Airways both stayed at 0.1 percent. Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific, meanwhile, cancelled no flights.
To reduce the rate of delayed or cancelled flights, the CAAV has launched periodical inspections of the five carriers, with discovered shortcomings quickly fixed.
- Five years later, 86 percent of patients are cancer-free thanks to Nohla Therapeutics’ leukemia treatment
- President Trump approval rating at 45 percent
- Edinburgh Airport overtakes Heathrow for number of domestic airline passengers
- 2018 Global Flight Price Ranking: Cheapest domestic airlines in your country
- Poll: Trump approval rating at 45 percent
- Preakness ratings up 12 percent, NBC says
- State Farm cutting Colorado auto rates by 3 percent
- Why rising fuel prices haven't turned into higher airline fares
- Domestic air passenger volume surges 26 pc in April to 11.51 mn
- Fresno women are bruised, beaten – and killed – by partners at a 'mind-boggling' rate