Shortly after being notified, the Foreign Ministry’s Consular Department asked the Chinese Embassy in Vietnam to liaise with relevant agencies of China to provide urgent support. It also asked the Vietnamese Embassy in China to ask for timely assistance.
The Vietnamese Embassy in China cited the host country’s maritime search and rescue centre as saying that on June 6, the Nan Hai Jiu 117 vessel was deployed to search for and successfully rescue the injured fisherman at the request of Vietnam.
After that, the fisherman received medical treatment given by the Chinese side. He, in stable health condition, was sent back to the Vietnamese fishing boat on June 8.-VNA
- Honour hero British divers who helped rescue boys from Thailand cave
- Watch: Drone Helps Rescue Deer From Frozen Lake
- China Focus: Rescue operation continues as death toll rises to 13 in China earthquake
- Foresters rescue injured Langur in Fatepur
- UN stands ready to support China's rescue after Typhoon Lekima
- You can help “rescue” weather data from the 1860s
- Marc Gasol Helped Rescued A Migrant From Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea
- China helps rest of world as it develops itself: expert
- Boy, two, is rescued after getting his arm stuck in the engine of a motorbike
- Hero delivery driver rescues a toddler perched perilously on a ledge beside a fourth floor balcony in incredible video