During the dry season, local people often contract pinkeye, osteoarthritis, allergic rhinitis, and dengue fever.
The total cost of medicines mounted to nearly VND 52 million, which came from the proceeds of a fundraising event held by the Gia Lai provincial Border Guard Command’s troops.
|Doctors provide free health check-ups for policy beneficiaries and ethnic minority people in Gia Lai province.|
In addition, doctors also gave local people more information about health care and disease prevention.
Also at the event, the delegation disseminated the Party’s guidelines and State’s policies to local people and encouraged them to actively take part in protecting the borderline, border landmarks, and maintaining security and order along the shared borderline.
Earlier, the unit closely worked with the Vietnam Border Guard Command and the HCM City chapter of the Vietnamese Red Cross Society to carry out such a similar program for over 300 people and present 500 gifts to needy people in the locality.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Sen. Coons Urges Caution on Calling for Free Healthcare
- Amateur dramatics with mock Irish Brexit border irresponsible nonsense and playing on people's fears
- Politics Vietnam, China border guards participate in joint border patrol Look out, 2019!
- Charity provides free IVF treatment for poor infertile couples
- Bills in 18 states would provide free lawyers in some civil cases
- Court to decide whether Constitution grants protections to Mexican boy killed by US border guard
- Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards
- Bennet Riffs on Sanders' Free Healthcare Plan
- Bernie Sanders Defends Likability, Touts Free Healthcare
- Military hospitals provide free health check-ups for national contributors