HÀ NỘI — The Investment and Industrial Development Corporation (Becamex IDC) will pay a 6 per cent dividend payout in cash on August 1. That means every shareholder will receive VNĐ600 (US$0.26) for each share they own. That values the firm’s August dividend payment at VNĐ607.5 billion ($26 million). Becamex IDC will finalise the list of beneficiary shareholders on June 28. In 2018, the company earned VNĐ6.5 trillion and VNĐ2.34 trillion in total revenue and post-tax profit, respectively. The company plans to raise its charter capital to VNĐ20 trillion in 2019 and move from UPCoM to the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE). If the exchange-switching plan is approved, Becamex IDC will list all of its one billion shares on the southern bourse. Becamex IDC has more than one billion shares, of which nearly 24.8 million shares are traded on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM) with code BCM. In early December 2017, the previously State-owned Becamex IDC tried to sell more than 311.2 million shares to cut State capital to 51 per cent in an IPO. But only 6 per cent of the shares, equal to 19 million shares, were sold. The firm tried to sell another 296.5 million… Read full this story
- Apple taps $100B cash pile to pay dividend, buy back stock
- Apple's cash plans: Pay dividend, $10 billion share buyback
- HPE's hybrid IT approach pays dividends in Q1: Will growth continue?
- Apple may up dividend by more than 50 percent, say analysts
- Asian tech stocks bolstered by Apple dividend plans
- Samsung to increase shareholder dividends further
- Microsoft boosts dividend 25 percent to attract new investors
- Paying via Apple, Samsung phones? More banks are ready to serve you
- Freaked out by in-home delivery? Blame August CEO Jason Johnson
- Netpicks: Everything coming and going on Netflix for August 2016
Becamex IDC to pay 6% dividend in August have 278 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.