It’s the first Bentley to get all-wheel steering. After introducing the latest-generation Continental GT Coupe in 2017 and its droptop sibling in 2018, Bentley is now completing the family portrait with their four-door sibling. Developed from the ground up, the all-new Flying Spur is targeting those who want more luxury and finesse than the Audi A8 W12 can offer and are willing to pay the premium of owning a fullsize luxury sedan from Crewe. Fancy A Flying Spur? Bentley Flying Spur Speed Spy Spied Showing Off Its Black Trim Bentley Flying Spur Wagon Rendered As The Bentayga Alternative Entering its third generation, the revamped Flying Spur is slightly longer than its predecessor, now measuring 5304 millimeters (208.8 inches), and with a wheelbase extended by 130 mm (5.1 inches) to 3195 mm (125.8 inches) to offer superior legroom for rear passengers. Although it may look a lot like the model it replaces, Bentley says it's an "all-new" design giving the luxobarge increased road presence enhanced by the muscular lines running across the entire length of the car. Gallery: 2020 Bentley Flying Spur 17 Photos It goes without saying the styling is heavily derived from the Continental GT and adapted to four-door… Read full this story
- Possible Bentley Flying Spur Speed Caught Testing As Plug-In Hybrid
- Bentley Flying Spur is a fusion of cutting-edge tech and artisan craftsmanship
- 2021 Bentley Bentayga With Four Seats Is The 'Limousine Of SUVs'
- VW Group High-Performance SUVs Drag Race Ends In Photo Finish
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Spied On A Date With 718 Boxster Spyder
- UMC Renews ‘Monogamy’, ‘Double Cross’, House Divided,’ More Amid Sub Surge
- MLB's testing sweep brings some success but optics are issue
- MLB’s testing sweep brings some success but optics are issue
2020 Bentley Flying Spur Debuts As W12 Luxobarge With 626 HP have 277 words, post on www.motor1.com at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.