This is the first time the cruiser has visited Vietnam. The majority of passengers on board are British, Australian, and Chinese.
|Foreign tourists visiting Vietnam by the cruiser|
During their stay, they take sightseeing tours at tourist attractions in Vung Tau city of Ba Ria – Vung Tau province and Ho Chi Minh City.
The luxury cruise ship, put into service in early 2019, is 347m long, 63m high with 18 storeys, and 169,379 tons in weight. It is considered one of the world’s most modern ships.
This time, the cruiser will have a nine-day voyage, departing from Singapore and ending in Shanghai (China) on June 3.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Great Heritages Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Lithuania
- San Francisco Tourist Attractions - Ferry Building Marketplace, Fisherman's Wharf & Lombard Street
- The Dubai World Cup - The World's Richest Horse Race
- Minimalist Style on Modern Furniture
- 10 Wonders of the World
- Vietnam - A New Asian Food Star
- The Culture and Beauty of Vietnam are Inviting You to Visit
- Go Exotic - Honeymoons In Vietnam
- 2006 Chevrolet HHR: Chevy's PT Cruiser?
- Vietnamese Art - Taking the World On Its Stride