Viettel Tanzania (Halotel) – a subsidiary of Viettel Military Industry and Telecom Group in the East African country, handed over four solar panels to the village. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A delegation of the Vietnamese Embassy, the Vietnamese Women’s Association in Tanzania and Nguyen Photo Studio on May 18 presented gifts to children at Human Dreams Village, a local facility for orphans and disabled children. On this occasion, Viettel Tanzania (Halotel) – a subsidiary of Viettel Military Industry and Telecom Group in the East African country, also handed over four solar panels to the village. The charity programme was jointly held by the Vietnamese and Cuban embassies in Tanzania, during which Cuban doctors and nurses provided free health check-ups for the children. Human Dreams is a non-governmental organisation that is home to 19 orphans and disabled children aged from one to ten.-VNA
- Photos: Gunman Shoots Up Cuban Embassy in Washington, DC With AK-47
- Suspect in custody after opening fire on Cuban Embassy in Washington
- Police: Shooting at Cuban Embassy Is 'Suspected Hate Crime'
- Man opens fire on Cuban embassy in Washington
- Assailant opens fire on Cuban embassy in Washington, one person arrested: Report
- DC police: Suspect arrested for shooting at Cuban Embassy
- Police: Shooting at Cuban Embassy is ‘suspected hate crime’
- Suspect in custody after firing at Cuban embassy in U.S., no injuries reported
- Overseas Vietnamese in Ukraine present face masks to Odessa's military hospital
- General Staff presents gifts to national contributors
Vietnamese, Cuban embassies present gifts to Tanzanian orphans have 234 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.