|At the talks|
During the talks, the Vietnamese official highlighted the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries, while expressing his joy at the comprehensive and sustainable development of the bilateral relations.
Phong briefed his guest on activities of the HCYU in recent times, saying that the union is building a number of important projects on educating revolutionary ideology for youths.
For his part, Alounxai Sounnalath praised the HCYU for its success in implementing its tasks in recent times, affirming that youths and students play an important role for the development of each country.
He thanked the HCYU for its support to the Lao People’s Revolutionary Youth Union (LPRYU) in organising movements and activities, thus promoting friendship and cooperation between the two countries’ youth unions.
He hoped the two sides to continue supporting each other at international youth forums
The two sides agreed to continue close coordination in implementing the cooperation agreement between the HCYU and the LPRYU in the 2017-2022; ensure the information and experience sharing mechanism between the two sides; and organise training courses for staff from the LPRYU in Vietnam.
They also agreed to join hands in volunteer activities for community in border localities of the two countries; and sustainably develop the model of the Lao-Vietnam border youth village in Bolikhamsay province of Laos.
Vietnam’s youth union will also support Laos in establishing a youth association and building the youth law.
- Vietnam, Laos enhance cooperation in culture, sports, tourism
- Forum helps promote Vietnam – Laos technology connection
- Vietnam, Laos seek to boost trade by 10-15 percent
- Vietnam, Laos ink cooperative MoU on archive
- Vietnam, Laos to co-operate in Indochinese archival preservation
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau celebrates Vietnam-Laos friendship
- Vietnam – Laos: a traditional friendship and special solidarity
- Myanmar Party contributes to enhancing cooperation with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Russia enhance cooperation in crime combat
- Deputy PM: Vietnam, RoK should step up agricultural cooperation