New Delhi: VE Commercial Vehicle (VECV) total sales in April grew paltry by 0.02 per cent at 3961 units, the company said in a regulatory filing. The company sold 3960 units in April 2018. Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 3882 units in April 2019 as compared to 3940 units in April 2018, representing a decline of 1.5 per cent. In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded truck & buses grew by 8.1 per cent at 36623 units last month as compared to 3390 units in the same month year ago. Company’s export of saw a significant decline of 60.2 per cent at 219 units in April 2019 as compared to 550 units in the year-ago month. Volvo Trucks has recorded a robust growth of 295 per cent at 79 units in the first month of FY’20 as compared to 20 units in April 2018.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Registers Highest Monthly Sales Average Amidst Pandemic: Here Are The Top-10 Best-Sellers!
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 November 2020 Sales: Retails Over 7,000 Units In The First Month
- Inside six of the most unusual homes for sale: From a £10m mansion with its own vineyard to a former nuclear bunker costing £50,000
- Rishi Sunak raises fears Covid curbs will drag on longer as he extends furlough scheme by ANOTHER month to the end of April adding an extra £5bn to government's debt mountain
- Vehicle sales in China to continue on upward trend
- November auto sales achieve year record
- Best work shoes for women 2020: heels, boots, flats and more
- Here's what to buy in the Steam Winter Sale
- Manufacturing firms log 'softer contraction' in sales at 4.3% in Q2 FY21: RBI data
- US coronavirus death toll could reach 731,000 by April if states ease mandates but up to 45,000 lives could be saved by vaccine rollout, IHME predictions show, as a record 120,000 patients face Christmas in hospital
VECV April sales remain flat at 3961 units have 283 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.