Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. TGIF! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Co-creators are Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver (CLICK HERE to subscribe!). On Twitter, find us at @asimendinger and @alweaver22.**** *** BREAKING THIS MORNING: Prime Minister Theresa MayTheresa Mary MayThe US needs a Secretary of Loneliness EU pushes Brexit deadline back to Jan. 31 Hold the Brexit Champagne MORE of the United Kingdom announced she is resigning on June 7 after again failing to find support for her Brexit plan to withdraw from the European Union by an Oct. 31 deadline. Her departure triggers a leadership contest in the Conservative Party. *** ****President TrumpDonald John TrumpGOP senators balk at lengthy impeachment trial Warren goes local in race to build 2020 movement 2020 Democrats make play for veterans’ votes MORE is poised to visit Japan twice in a month, once to be feted and the second time, he hopes, to be feared. ADVERTISEMENTHis four-day visit to Tokyo this weekend as the guest of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, whom Trump has called “a great guy, fantastic man,” will include golf, attendance at a sumo wrestling match, a tour of… Read full this story
- Trump hosts Japan PM, five days before summit with Kim
- Trump Heads Into Kim Summit Adept at Breaking Deals, Not Making Them
- Macron resists Trump’s ‘America first’ in speech to Congress
- Why This G7 Summit Is Going To Be A Rough Ride For Trump – And Everyone Else Too
- "I think the European Union is a foe," Trump says ahead of Putin meeting in Helsinki
- Trump declares victory at NATO, says U.S. now "treated fairly"
- Mexican border wall: How a caravan of ‘illegal aliens’ sent Donald Trump and right-wing conspiracy theorists into a tailspin
- Donald Trump’s bombproof Secret Service motorcade awaits President as he prepares to fly in for UK visit
- NATO holds unplanned meeting as Trump ramps up rhetoric
- Trump and Kim to arrive in Singapore for historic summit
The Hill's Morning Report — After contentious week, Trump heads for Japan have 326 words, post on thehill.com at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.