The 14th National Assembly (NA) on Tuesday weighed in on the amended draft Law on Education during its seventh session. Textbooks and national exam were the topic of a heated debate. NA’s second working day focuses on education, architecture laws Many universities set English as admission criterion Students read books at a primary school in Hanoi. VNA/VNS Photo Hoang Hung The revised education law has attracted public concern and received split opinions from NA deputies after being discussed at the two previous sessions of parliament last year and at the NA deputies’ meeting last April. The Government has also collected public opinions on the draft. Phan Thanh Binh, chairman of the NA’s Committee for Culture, Education, Youth, Adolescents and Children, said the Ministry of Education and Training had unveiled a new general educational curriculum and was compiling textbooks to be completed after 2022. The NA Standing Committee, after discussing the bill several times, proposed one curriculum and one or different sets of textbooks as mentioned in the draft revised law. The draft law grants authorisation to educational facilities to select a suitable set of textbooks following regulations from the education ministry but the regulations in the draft law were vague,… Read full this story
- Munster breakthrough next on the agenda for O’Sullivan
- Armenia Parliament expected to convene special sitting on June 7, new government program on agenda
- 'Jeremy Corbyn is doing a great job as leader – of Ukip'
- Armenia parliament convenes special session, debates on government program
- New Armenia government approves its program
- Ara Babloyan receives FRG Bundestag member Albert Weiler
- Armenia ruling party: Negotiations should be without media
- Pashinyan: We need to gather in Republic Square tomorrow to celebrate our victory
- Pashinyan hopes for unified position of all parliamentary factions during PM's election
- Over 100 foreign reporters to cover Armenia PM election
Textbooks and national exam on NA agenda have 295 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.