|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) welcomes his Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev in Hanoi on November 19, 2018, during the latter’s s official visit to Vietnam|
In his writing posted on the RusVesna website on the threshold of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s visit to the European country, Evgeny Kobelev highlighted both countries’ achievements in economy and trade, with the signing of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement, of which Russia is an important member.
- YouTube can teach anyone how to build a killer drone that fires on its OWN making us vulnerable to ‘imminent’ attacks, experts warn
- Russia ready to enhance economic cooperation with the United States
- Armenia highlights deepening of relations with the USA – PM Pashinyan receives delegation of U.S. congressmen
- Russia Grapples With 'Whale Jail' Problem As Celebrities Appeal To Putin For Help
- Crimea: Mapping the Road Back to Russia
- Active NATO member and Russia’s strategic partner?
- Russia responsible for massive satellite system spoofing, study finds
- What's at stake as Kim Jong Un meets President Putin in Russia?
- Donald Trump Jr signed checks for hush money related to affair
- Donald Trump Jr signed cheques for hush money related to affair