InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is an attractive resort in Vietnam and Danang A double-edged sword The word “cheap” is a powerful word in consumer psychology. However, its meaning is not always the same – or welcome. In the world of tourism services, “cheap” could imply something is good-value, but is it a low or high-quality product? Many affluent travellers may also turn their nose up at a place or product that is deemed “cheap” or suitable for budget travellers. For many years, Vietnam has been seen as a “cheap” or “budget” destination by the global travel industry, which it increasingly sees as a double-edged sword, especially as the country seeks to elevate the standard of its services and products to offer more and more high-end and high-quality experiences to broaden its appeal as a travel destination. In 2017, the country was still being touted as a destination for budget travel by the Rough Guides, which ranked Vietnam third out of the top 20 Best Budget Travel Destinations in the world. For many backpackers looking to travel on a shoestring budget this certainly maintained Vietnam’s appeal. However, for many local companies investing in travel and tourism, the tag has started… Read full this story
- Why Vietnam for the next Trump-Kim Jong Un summit
- Why is there a Stigma Associated with Mental Health? Dr. Matthew Bogard responds.
- North Korea a far cry from Vietnam
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered’ May Release Soon With Campaign
- North Korea Builds Ties With Country It Helped to Defeat U.S., Now Vietnam May Bring Them All Together
- Dynamic Attractions might be the next big name in Orlando's tourism industry
- FY20 Presidential Budget Request for NNSA Released
- Chris Dallmann shares selection of recent Extreme Tactical Dynamics reviews
- Vietnam's Foreign Minister in N Korea ahead of landmark summit
- Opioid-addiction treatment slips on priority list as Senate advances state budget
Removing the “budget” stigma: a more dynamic, modern Vietnam have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.