Bangkok (NNT/VNA) – The Thai Prime Minister has helped promote Thailand Fruit Festival 2019: The World’s Most Delicious Fruits Fair, stressing Thailand’s capabilities to become the global tropical fruit trading superpower.
Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has promoted Thailand Fruit Festival 2019: The World’s Most Delicious Fruits Fair organised by the Department of Internal Trade and Central Group on 22-26 May 2019 at the plaza in front of Central World shopping centre, Bangkok, showing Thailand’s capabilities to become the global tropical fruit trading superpower, promoting fruit consumption, promoting Thai fruit among Thai and international tourists, honoring His Majesty the King on the auspicious occasion of royal coronation, and help increasing marketing channels to fruit farmers nationwide, stimulating grassroots economy.
The event will feature a fruit buffet zone serving Mon Thong durians, Chanthaburi mangosteens, melons, rambutans, longans, durain with sticky rice, mango with sticky rice, and Nam Hom coconuts; as well as a Farmer’s Market zone selling produces from farmers, community enterprises, and GI product entrepreneurs from across the country. – NNT/VNA
- Sundance Film Festival 2019 – Unity Blog
- Sundance Film Festival 2019: Storytelling, evolved. – Unity Blog
- Return of the Obra Dinn leads Independent Game Festival 2019 nominees
- The 13 best films from Cannes Film Festival 2019
- E3 2019 Schedule, News, Rumors, Leaks, And Final Predictions
- Kapil Sharma and Sumona Chakravarti attend Tawang Festival in Arunachal Pradesh; fans go crazy
- Funimation Reveals Cast and Details for 2019’s Fruits Basket Adaptation
- Evo 2019 Games
- RPSC 1st grade teacher recruitment exam date 2019 released, here's time table
- E3 2019: Everything We Know About This Year's Electronic Entertainment Expo