The documents under consideration include a draft political report, a draft report on the 10-year implementation of the 2011 Platform, one on the implementation of the socio-economic development strategy for 2011-2020, and another on Party building and the execution of the Party statutes.
Participants will discuss a report on the issues the Politburo has solved since the Central Committee’s last meeting in December. They will also look into the inspection, monitoring and execution of the Party disciplines in 2018.
In his opening speech, Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong recognised efforts by the 13th congress’s sub-committees for documents, economy-society and the Party’s statutes to prepare draft documents. Although the documents are drafts, this is an important beginning to ensure quality documents for the future.
He asked members of the Party Central Committee to thoroughly consider the documents and proposals put forth in the drafts.
The leader emphasised that this meeting’s agenda is crucial to the completion of the 12th Party Central Committee’s political tasks and preparations for the documents to be submitted to the 13th national congress.
The 10th meeting of the Party Central Committee is scheduled to last through May 18.
- October 3-9: 12th Party Central Committee convenes fourth plenum
- Party Central Committee discuss economy ahead of NA meeting
- Nhandan Newspaper - October 3-9: 12th Party Central Committee convenes fourth plenum
- Social Headlines December 26
- Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Le Thanh Hai
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 3/8
- 46th ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting Joint Communiqué
- 10 outstanding events of Binh Thuan province in 2010
- GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 9/1