Deep in the swamplands of Punta Gorda, Florida exists the Redneck Yacht Club – a monster truck terrain park comprised of acres of dirt jumps, muddy fields and small ponds to provide endless entertainment for those riding on top of colossal-sized tires. The result is a weekend of pure unbridled debauchery; men flex their masculinity behind the driving wheel to throngs of topless women twerking in mud pits while fueled by an endless supply of beer. For most, the appeal in driving one’s car through bogs of black sludge is baffling. But for a group of self-confessed rednecks, mudding is much more than a hobby – it’s a religion. ‘Mud is like a drug to me, it’s better than doing drugs, it’s all about the engine roaring, the mudslinging, the crowds cheering…’ said Pat Burns, the main subject in a forthcoming documentary titled Red, White & Wasted by Andrei Bowden-Schwartz and Sam B. Jones. The film explores the strange and curious world of mud worshiping monster trucks while simultaneously telling a story that strikes right at the heart of Trumpland, America. ‘The intention of the film is much more about finding a way to have a conversation about, what is… Read full this story
- Donald Trump BANS visitors from Europe from entering the US for 30 days starting at midnight on Friday - but excludes the UK and Ireland - in effort to staunch coronavirus pandemic. But how will it slow spread of virus ALREADY inside US?
- The Walking Dead Villain Watch season 8, episode 7: Time for After
- Lone Star Crazy: How Right-Wing Extremists Took Over Texas
- Best Netflix shows: 30 fantastic TV shows that are worth binge watching
- Delta Force
- The 44 best HBO series streaming right now
- Stranger Things 2: Episode 6 watchthrough — ‘The Spy’
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump's erratic tweets upend stimulus talks; COVID-19 spreads in White House
- The Great American Bubble Machine
'Mud is like a drug to me’: Inside Florida’s Mad-Max style Monster truck mudding rallies where unbridled debauchery is let loose and self-described ‘rednecks’ twerk and get dirty have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.