A motorcyclist is fighting for life in hospital after being involved in a collision with a car. The man was flown to the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle by air ambulance on Saturday following the crash on the A697 near Longhorsley in Northumberland. Police, ambulance , the fire service and the Great North Air Ambulance were called to the road, close to Dobbies Garden Centre, shortly after noon. The road was closed for a number of hours while Northumbria Police carried out investigation work. On Sunday, officers confirmed that the motorcyclist was in “critical condition”. A spokesperson for the force said: “At around 1pm officers received a report of a collision between a motorbike and a Nissan xtrail at the A697 junction with Fieldhead. Read More Today’s other news stories [email protected] or call 101 quoting reference 561 250519.”
- Bikers Bid Goodbye to 7 Motorcyclists Killed in NH Crash
- HOV lane on Expressway close following crash
- 25 hospitalized following crash on Southern California highway
- Hundreds of Florida death-row inmates should get life following SCOTUS decision, amicus brief says
- Motorcyclist killed in crash with Houston METRO bus near Galleria
- Is the U.S. Military in an Aviation Crisis? Pentagon Says Fatal Air Crashes Are Not Connected
- Life and death on a superyacht: 'If something goes wrong, they can just raise the anchor and leave'
- This column will change your life: why Rolf Dobelli isn't thinking clearly
- Hairdresser Who Deliberately Infected at Least Four Men With HIV Jailed for Life
- Family life: Dad’s party days, Sailing by Rod Stewart and Nan’s Magic Snowballs
Motorcyclist fighting for life following crash on the A697 have 252 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.