2020 Master Chef 6.0 – a huge success @ the Novotel DanangA tradition of giving, rooted in local cultureShopee enjoys exceptional 2019KIS Vietnam Empowers its broker consultants with FiinTrade PlatformCelebrities bring glamour to Vietnamese New Year Festival in HCM City Sun World Fansipan Legend. — Photo courtesy of Sun Group A new wave of theme parks, cable car rides and architectural masterpieces have given a new lease of life to many of Vietnam’s leading holiday destinations, which had previously offered little by way of entertainment. Racing to catch up While many countries around the world have long been home to cutting-edge theme parks with exhilarating rides and state-of-the-art attractions, Viet Nam had lacked such amusement parks for years. As an emerging tourism destination, for many years, Vietnam leveraged its natural beauty—pristine beaches, majestic mountains and awe-inspiring landscapes—to attract international visitors. But the country sorely lacked world-class entertainment facilities that would both entice tourists to stay for longer and attract many more to follow. With a growing middle-class, Vietnamese have also been travelling more than ever in the last 10 years. Therefore, the country has also been lacking world-class attractions to appeal to domestic tourists, who as a result have been increasingly flying overseas… Read full this story
- Barisan Nasional wants Johor to overtake Singapore as economic powerhouse with RM8 billion theme parks
- How Are Indonesia's Four Priority Tourism Destinations Coming Along So Far?
- Indonesia Welcomes Its First Indoor Snow Theme Park
- Macau billionaire revives dormant theme park project, without theme park
- Chinese tourist's near-death experience prompts closure of theme park attraction
- Phuket theme park targets 1m visitors
- Minion Park and Super Nintendo World: Resorts World Sentosa announces bigger and better plans for two new theme park environments
- Shanghai purrs over new Hello Kitty theme park
- Studio Ghibli reveals theme park logo
- Penang theme park to feature world’s longest water slide
Modern theme parks and man-made marvels have energised tourism destinations throughout Vietnam have 300 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.