Excitement reached fever pitch when it was announced that Gavin and Stacey was returning to screens for a Christmas special. And now they’re truly boiled over, as Larry Lamb lets slip some details about the forthcoming episode. The actor, who plays Mick Shipman, said he was stunned when James Corden – who created the popular BBC series with Ruth Jones – rang him about the returning to the role. Larry, 71, admitted he cried while reading the “poignant” first scene from the Christmas special, the Mirror reports . The cast are coming back together for the first time in nine years, but sadly one much-loved star of the show will be missing. Welsh actress Margaret John, who played Stacey’s hilarious neighbour Dorris O’Neill, passed away in February 2011. Larry revealed that filming on the hour-long special will start soon but remained tight-lipped on the details. Speaking on This Morning, he said: “It’s amazing what James and Ruth have managed to do. “I’ve finally read the script. It got me. I just started to read the first little sequence and found myself crying. “It’s like running into somebody who was a major part of your life, and your just so happy… Read full this story
- Gavin & Stacey town named 'property hotspot': Barry in South Wales sees boost in asking prices
- Lee County Commissioner Larry Kiker voted new chairman
- Facebook will soon let you clear search info from your account
- Trump to let new attorney general decide what to release from Mueller report, but it’s not expected next week
- Let New York be the beginning of a congestion pricing revolution
- Don’t Let New ETFs Deter You from a Potentially Great Investment Idea
- Legalized Marijuana. A ‘Green New Deal.’ Cuomo’s 2019 Vision Tacks Left.
- Welsh politician accuses BBC of 'cultural colonialism' over new comedy
- Gavin and Stacey's Barry in Wales is Britain's top property hotspot
- The Week in Arts: Martha Graham, ‘Ink’ and Let’s Eat Grandma
Larry Lamb lets new Gavin and Stacey info slip have 320 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.