Addressing the press after the draw was announced, setting the opener match between Vietnam and Thailand on June 5, Thailand head coach Siriak Yodyardthai said they were determined to beat Vietnam. Thailand head coach Sirisak Yodyardthai at the press conference after King’s Cup draws. Photo courtesy of Thailand National Football Team “The game between Thailand and Vietnam will be very interesting. Vietnam may think that they are the number one team in Southeast Asia, but we are not afraid to face them,” Yodyardthai said. “Our goal is not just to defeat Vietnam, but to take King’s Cup title this year and we’re strong enough to do it,” the coach said. Thailand midfielder Sumanya Purisai said he believed that Vietnam have no chance of beating Thailand. “Vietnam is a very strong team. But Thailand will thrash them in the game,” Purisai was quoted by Thai newspaper Siam Sports as saying. On the official Twitter account of Thailand’s national football team, posters in the style of mega-blockbuster movie Avengers: Endgame have been put up. The poster shows Thai star footballer Chanathip Songkrasi and coach Yodyardthai with the words Rematch, Revenge and Return emblazoned across their pictures. Profiles of Thailand’s star footballer Chanathip… Read full this story
- Wales vs Serbia: Joe Ledley admits hilarious pre-match team photos have been ‘lucky’ for Chris Coleman’s side
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Fiji to use 2007 win over Wales as 'reference point'
- R. Kelly responds to Billericay players singing ‘World’s Greatest’ during their pre-match team-talk
- Vietnam aiming for top three games finish
- Confed Cup: From Riyadh to the World
- Leicester 3 Burnley 0: Islam Slimani nets his first goals for the Foxes as Clarets are swept aside at the King Power
- Fantastic Fest Review: Iron Fists and Kung Fu Kicks
- Jamie Carragher shows why he is the king of Twitter yet again with hilarious dig at Jose Mourinho
- Brazil Show Otto Who's King
- Fifa investigating Lithuania’s 2-0 win against Malta in World Cup qualifiers over match rigging fears in England’s group
King's Cup 2019: Thailand kick off pre-match banter against Vietnam have 329 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.