Indonesian national police on May 21 imposed an alert status in the capital city of Jakarta right after the presidential poll result had been announced.
Seventy-two alleged militants have been nabbed by the national police since January. The police issued warning of a terrorist plot during a mass rally on the poll result day.
- Pune police tie up with security agencies to improve law and order
- Explosives found in Poland put officials on alert
- Malaysia holiday after football win over Indonesia
- Turkmenistan, Indonesia draw 1-1 in WCup qualifier
- LA Galaxy to play game in Indonesia
- Arsenal to play in Indonesia on preseason tour
- Indonesia braces for sanctions from FIFA
- Chelsea beats Indonesia All-Stars 8-1
- Beckham praises Indonesia after Galaxy 1-0 win
- Indonesia’s Persipura cleared for ACL