A new generation of world-class theme parks don’t simply wish to entertain you in Viet Nam’s leading destinations for tourism. They also wish to revive and showcase the traditional values of the Vietnamese people to make the country a more attractive destination in the eyes of the world. When April arrives in the Hoang Lien mountain range in the far north of Viet Nam, the slopes are covered in azalea flowers of all colours—white, purple, yellow, red, pink azalea, all blooming together, stretching all the way to the peak of Fansipan, the highest mountain in Viet Nam, Laos and Cambodia. This native species is the star of its own show, the Azalea Festival which will be held annually at Sun World Fansipan Legend, a tourism complex created by Sun Group, a developer of luxury tourism and entertainment projects in Viet Nam, and located in Sa Pa, the gateway town to Viet Nam’s northwest, a mountainous realm of unsurpassed beauty. Visiting the Azalea Festival, tourists can also discover more about the cultural activities of northwestern Hill Tribes, such as the Red Dao and H’mong ethnic groups, who live in villages dotted around the Hoang Lien mountain range. These people have their own ritualistic… Read full this story
- Theme park, hotel, other races in Sepang’s 5-year plan
- Ferrari to Open Theme Park in North America
- Ferrari's new theme park - pics
- Ferrari Land Theme Park Announced for Spain, Opens in 2016
- Ferrari: now it's a theme park
- Classic cars are the stars at Volkswagen's theme park
- Theme Park Offering Supercar Rides
- Ferrari Land Spain – next Prancing Horse theme park
- 200 km/h rollercoaster at Ferrari World theme park!
- Porsche’s theme park for grown-ups who love to drive
In Vietnam, highly modern theme parks strive to honour traditional cultural values, too have 284 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.