BAKU — Eden Hazard scored twice and created a third to steer Chelsea to a 4-1 victory over London rivals Arsenal in the Europa League final in what looks likely to be the Belgium winger's final game for the Blues. Chelsea destroyed Arsenal with four second-half goals that handed coach Maurizio Sarri his first major trophy at the age of 60, although that might not be enough to silence the speculation that he could also be leaving Stamford Bridge imminently. Former Arsenal hero Olivier Giroud and Spain attacker Pedro each got a goal to give Chelsea their third European title in seven years, with the Champions League triumph in 2012 followed by their first Europa League victory in 2013. Hazard, who joined Chelsea in 2012, looked emotional when he was substituted in the final minutes and held his hands over his eyes to an ovation in Baku's cavernous Olympic Stadium. The Belgium winger has signalled he wants to move to Real Madrid in the close season. "My dream was to play in the Premier League and I did it for seven years," Hazard told a television reporter shortly after the final whistle. "Maybe I think it is time to say… Read full this story
- The English Premier League Starts Here, But Who Will Be the New Champions?
- The Arsenal Team of the Decade (1997-2007)
- UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- Can Manchester United Win The Premiership This Season?
- The Light-Hearted Arsenal Season Review - The Best And Worst Of Arsenal's 2006/2007 Season
- Which World Football League Is The Best Of The Best
- Premier League Tactics -Diving to wWn Advantageous Football Decisions
- English Premiership Football Prospects for 2007-08
- Walker's Word - Weekend August 19 - 20
- Premiership Title Race - Liverpool Fall at First Hurdle
Hazard scores twice as Chelsea thrash Arsenal to win Europa League have 288 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.