Minister of Home Affairs Le Vinh Tan at the event (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The fifth working day of the 14th National Assembly’s seventh session took place in Hanoi on May 24 under the chair of NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. In the morning, member of the NA Standing Committee and Chairman of the NA’s Committee on Finance and Budget Nguyen Duc Hai presented a report on examining and acquiring feedback on the revised draft Law on Tax Administration. Twenty-three deputies presented opinions and others also discussed the rights and responsibilities of individuals and organisations in tax management, tax filing and calculation, electronic transactions in the field. Finance Minister Dinh Tien Dung responded to several issues raised by legislators. NA Vice Chairman Phung Quoc Hien said a majority of deputies basically agreed with the contents in the report, and asked the compiling unit to refine the bill to submit to the legislature for approval. Under the direction of NA Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu in the afternoon, the NA deputies listened to a report on a draft law on amendments and supplements to several articles of the Law on the Organisation of the Government and the Law on… Read full this story
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - Free to Join, Not Free Thereafter!
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - The Degree of 'Free' Depends on the Company
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - Get Paid to Put Stuff Together!
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - One Key Opportunity
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs That Are Easy For You
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - Putting the Pieces Together
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - What to Look For
- Free Work at Home Assembly Jobs - Turning Your Interest in Crafts Into Big Money
- Take Your Dog to Work Day Tips
- Work From Home - Assembly Jobs Are a Great Way to Bring in Cash
Fifth working day of National Assembly’s seventh session have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.