Top Tories demanded Brexit be completed as soon as possible today to avoid a catastrophe for the party after it was utterly humiliated by voters who subjected it to its worst ever election defeat. As Sajid Javid became the ninth MP to declare they were running for Tory leader a host of MPs vying to replace Theresa May broke cover to warn of a Conservative collapse as it finished fifth on 9 per cent behind the Greens. After Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party gobbled up votes to come top in the contest and consign the Conservatives to the worst result in their history, leadership favourite Boris Johnson delivered a stark message that they must listen to the ‘millions who voted for change’. The leadership front runner – who was pictured today with his girlfriend Carrie Symonds – said the rout last night in the polls after months of chaos and bitter infighting will become a ‘permanent haemorrhage’ of voter support unless the party takes dramatic action to win back furious Brexiteers. Nigel Farage today warned the Tories he will wipe them out at a general election unless they push through Brexit by Halloween – after securing a stunning triumph in EU… Read full this story
- Farage warns Tories Brexit party could win general election
- 'EU won't change one dot or comma': Nigel Farage declares it is 'absolute rubbish' to suggest new Tory PM could renegotiate May's Brexit deal as he blasts Jeremy Hunt's No Deal u-turn
- Brexit, Brexit, Brexit: Queen’s Speech Dominated by One Issue But Will Any Of It Be Delivered?
- Humiliated Theresa May finally gets sympathy from the fellow European leaders who helped make Brexit impossible for her as she arrives in Brussels - as triumphant Farage turns up in town
- Boris Johnson BEGGED his brother not to quit: Emotional late-night phone call revealed as Jo Johnson deals the PM a body blow by walking out of Cabinet after 'Stalinist purge' of Remainer rebels
- The man who brought you Brexit
- Boris Johnson as PM would be 'catastrophe' for UK, say Scottish Tories
- Boris Johnson will make statement in Downing Street at 6pm amid claims he is set to call a snap election before Brexit if Remainers vote to block No Deal tomorrow
- Boris Johnson’s cash splurge is totally reckless. Yet it could win an election
- Nigel Farage unveils 600 would-be Brexit Party MPs at glitzy election launch vowing to take on 'two tribes' of Labour and Tories - dismissing fears he is risking putting Jeremy Corbyn in No10 by splitting the Eurosceptic vote
Farage calls the shots in Tory leadership contest: Smiling Boris emerges with girlfriend Carrie as Tory rivals scramble to promise Brexit by Halloween and flock towards No Deal after Euro election mauling by Brexit Party have 414 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.