The art of Vietnamese fish sauce recipes and production has existed for a long time. However traditional fish sauce currently accounts for only about 30 percent of the market share, the rest is industrial one. To develop the market for traditional fish sauce, besides producers, consumers also play a crucial role in evaluating the quality of traditional fish sauce and industrial fish sauce products. In fact, traditional fish sauce has always had a foothold in the market, because it has long been attached to Vietnamese cuisine. However, the ambiguity between traditionally and industrial-produced fish sauce in recent years.
- Traditional fish sauce sector loses revenue
- Vietnamese teacher revives traditional fish sauce craft
- Vietnamese National Standards on fish sauce production temporarily halted
- Masan supreme in a fiercely competitive fish sauce market
- MARD report confirms safety of Vietnam’s fish sauce
- Part 2: Phu Quoc fish sauce brand disappearing
- Village preserves art of fish sauce
- Hanoi advertising firm sponsored controversial fish sauce survey: trade ministry
- Masan introduces Vietnamese fish sauce to Thai market
- Vietnamese consumer group eats humble pie for spreading fish sauce scare
Consumers – savior of traditional fish sauce have 171 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.