Rumors and teases for Call of Duty 2019 have been popping up all week, and Activision has finally ended the charade by announcing Call of Duty Modern Warfare for release on October 25 2019. The game will be coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Battle.net, just like last year’s title Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. The developer once again is Call of Duty series creators Infinity Ward, who have made all the titles in the franchise’s popular Modern Warfare series, of which this game is reportedly a “reimagining.” Unlike last year’s Black Ops 4, the new Modern Warfare will once again have a intense offline single-player story-based campaign, which Activision describes as an “incredibly raw, gritty, provocative narrative that brings unrivaled intensity and shines a light on the changing nature of modern war.” The campaign is also described as “edgy, culturally relevant and thought-provoking.” Players will fight through major European cities and across the Middle East, alongside special forces, tier one operators, and freedom fighters from those areas, in covert operations. You can check out the game’s reveal trailer below, which promises that “the rules have changed.” Modern Warfare will also see the return of popular Modern Warfare characters such as the heavily-mustached Captain Price, who was last… Read full this story
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 to release without single-player BECAUSE of Modern Warfare 2?
- Scotland announce October friendly with Portugal
- Call Of Duty: WWII's Hub Area Is Now An Awkward, Official Multiplayer Map
- Call of Duty: WW2 review: A weak imitation
- Dismissing Russian tactics as ‘hybrid warfare’ limits the West
- Sources: Next Call Of Duty Won't Have A Solo Campaign, May Have Battle Royale
- Get your fast-paced modern shooter fix with Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour [Game of the Week]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 can go without the story campaign
- Tarps Now Announces New Line of Heavy Duty Debris Lifting Tarps for Landscaping
- Chemical warfare hard to pin down by facts – in Douma as in Salisbury
Call of Duty Modern Warfare announced for October have 323 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.