LOOKING for a great value city to visit with historical sights, great food and nightlife? The Hungarian capital – split by the river Danube into Buda and Pest – boasts beautiful Art Nouveau architecture and sights such as St Stephen’s Basilica and the Hungarian Parliament. There are plenty of authentic Hungarian and international restaurants and a wide range of bars, pubs and clubs to head to after dark. Plus, the ‘city of spas’ is packed with thermal baths, which are a great place to relax on your trip. If you’re planning an urban escape this spring, read on as we’ve selected some of the best value deals for a Budapest break this May. Stay at the Full Moon Design Hostel Budapest this May – from £101pp with Love Holidays for a three-night stay plus flights.The Design Hostel is in the heart of the city and is just a short walk from some of the main tourist attractions. Find out more. Book a city break with Expedia from £131pp this May at the Adults-only Island Hostel – plus return flights. The hostel is within two kilometres of the Parliament Building and features a roof terrace. Find out more. Stay at the… Read full this story
- Top Spring Break Destinations For 2017
- Delta To Honor Extremely Cheap Mistake Fares
- 10 Ridiculously Awesome Flight Deals You Need to Pounce On Now
- Apple vs. Amazon: Who Is Really Fixing E-Book Prices?
- License to Deal
- Inside the Lost City
- With Little to Celebrate, Mets Honor a Title-Winning Team
- Cool Spring Things: 16 Trend-Forward Finds
- Gambler's Guide to Sin City
- Best cheap laptops: We rate the best-sellers on Amazon and Best Buy
Book a cheap Budapest city break this spring with deals from as little as £101pp have 267 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.