This will be the three first air routes in the Bamboo Airways’ plan to build a network of flights connecting Hai Phong’s Cat Bi international airport with domestic airports in the central coastal city of Da Nang and Phu Quoc pearl island in the southern province of Kien Giang as well as international ones in Bangkok (Thailand), Singapore, Seoul (the Republic of Korea), and Siem Reap (Cambodia).
They will help increase the total number of domestic air routes operated by Bamboo Airways to 20.
To mark this milestone, from May 2-16, the airline will offer air tickets starting from VND200,000 (US$8.57) for flights to Hai Phong from May 10-16.
Passengers could buy tickets at the airline’s agents or book online at the website: bambooairways.com.
By the end of April 2019, Bamboo Airways conducted nearly 4,000 flights with the rate of punctuality being over 92 percent, the highest in the aviation sector.
In 2019, the airline aims to increase the frequency of daily flights to 100, serving 5 million passengers.
It strives to conduct flights on 37-40 domestic and international air routes this year.
- New air routes to take off in May
- Bamboo Airways launches three air routes to Hai Phong
- Bamboo Airways given approval for investment
- Bamboo Airways tickets available for sale from January 12
- Work starts on high-tech vegetable processing plant in Hai Phong
- Bamboo Airways to launch long-awaited first flight on December 29
- Bamboo Airways lands first aircraft
- Vietnam’s aviation authority approves Bamboo Airways’ security program
- With more flights, Mekong Delta’s economy can prosper