Delegates at the meeting (Photo: asean.org) – The 9th meeting of the ASEAN-Australia Joint Cooperation Committee took place in Jakarta, Indonesia, on May 24. The meeting reviewed the bilateral cooperation over the past year and discussed cooperation orientations in the coming time. On the occasion of the 45th founding anniversary of ASEAN-Australia relations, Australia announced an aid worth 2 million USD for security cooperation and the launch of a programme titled “Australia Now-ASEAN 2019” to foster understanding and awareness of the relations between Australia and ASEAN countries.
- ASEAN-Canada Joint Cooperation Committee holds 8th meeting
- Entire cities could be put into LOCKDOWN in fight against coronavirus as Boris Johnson holds Cobra meeting today to finalise UK's 'battle plan' - after complaints he needed to 'get a grip' on the crisis
- IMF, World Bank to hold April meetings in 'virtual format'
- Australia central bank to hold rates in March, two cuts seen by year-end: Reuters poll
- 95 out of 244 MPs on parliamentary committees skipped all meetings, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Australia dodge rain and hold nerve to beat South Africa and reach Women's World T20 final
- China, ASEAN should enhance cooperation in outbreak: Foreign minister
- Week after violence, Meghalaya home minister holds peace meet
- Morning Digest: World Bank, IMF to hold ‘virtual’ meetings due to COVID-19 outbreak; resurgent Biden set to win Virginia on Super Tuesday, and more
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation holds out benefit for India
ASEAN-Australia Joint Cooperation Committee holds 9th meeting have 222 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.