– The 9th meeting of the ASEAN-Australia Joint Cooperation Committee took place in Jakarta, Indonesia, on May 24.
The meeting reviewed the bilateral cooperation over the past year and discussed cooperation orientations in the coming time.
On the occasion of the 45th founding anniversary of ASEAN-Australia relations, Australia announced an aid worth 2 million USD for security cooperation and the launch of a programme titled “Australia Now-ASEAN 2019” to foster understanding and awareness of the relations between Australia and ASEAN countries.
- Coalition-chaired NBN joint standing committee formed
- Hold Weekly Meetings to Manage Money With Your Partner
- EU tech institute holds inaugural meeting
- Entry-level IT jobs diminishing in Australia: Recruiter
- How to Have a Meeting That Isn't a Complete Waste of Time
- Stop Wasting Time in Meetings by Asking Yourself These Questions Ahead of Time
- Tuesdays at 2:30 PM Is the Best Time to Schedule a Meeting
- Decide if a Meeting is Worth It With These Four Questions
- NBN should use as much fibre as possible: Joint committee
- Australia doesn't need ACTA: academics