What should you make for dinner this week? Well, let us recommend some of our favorite recipes. Whether you consider yourself a semi-professional chef or an aspiring foodie, you’ll find that all of these meals are quick and easy to make. Not to mention, they’re downright delicious! Check back each Sunday for more weekly dinner ideas.This week, we’re experimenting with vegetables. We’re turning sweet potatoes into gnocchi, the Italian potato dumplings, and mixing raw vegetables like radishes, cucumbers, fennel, carrots and golden beets with blue cheese to make a satisfying salad. 7 PHOTOS What to make for dinner this week: April 14 – April 20 See Gallery What to make for dinner this week: April 14 – April 20 Bacon Wrapped Cherry Merlot Park Tenderloin by Melanie Makes | Melanie Bauer Get the recipe here. 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Gnocchi by Heartbeet Kitchen | Amanda Paa Get the recipe here. Asian Shrimp and Noodle Soup by Blogging Over Thyme | Laura Davidson Get the recipe here. Raw Vegetable Salad with Blue Cheese by Chef Billy Parisi Get the recipe here. Chicken Chile Verde by Food & Wine Get the recipe here. Masala Fried Shrimp by Food & Wine Get the recipe here. Chicken &… Read full this story
- Celebrity deaths in the last decade from Amy Winehouse to George Michael
- Prince Philip goes home for Christmas! Duke of Edinburgh, 98, leaves hospital after a four-night stay 'and heads to Sandringham to spend Christmas with the Queen and the rest of the royal family'
- Songwriters Hall of Fame Honorees Neil Diamond, Sara Bareilles and Alan Jackson Tell The Tales Behind Their Hits
- Tyler Hadley’s Killer Party
- Dennis Nilsen’s murder victim’s family slam ‘cash-grabbing’ ITV for ‘glorifying’ serial killer in David Tennant drama
- The Sun’s travel team reveal the best destinations they visited in 2019 – and where they’re headed next year
- The 100 Best Science Photos of 2019
- Key moments in the 2020 Democratic presidential race so far
- You'll need quite a budget to dress like a Duchess! Kate Middleton wore £103,000 worth of new clothing in 2019 - but still showed her thrifty side by recycling more outfits than ever
- Bhumi Pednekar: Playing a city girl will come naturally to me
What to make for dinner this week: April 14-April 20 have 355 words, post on www.aol.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.