During Monday night’s CNN Townhall, presidential hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders (VT-I) called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government “racist.” Sanders made the comment after a young man asked him about how he plans to maintain the U.S.-Israel relationship with Sanders’ past critiques of Netanyahu, who just won a fifth term. “You’ve been an outspoken critic of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu yet Israel is also one of America’s most important allies in the world. Given that Prime Minister Netanyahu just won another term in office, how do you plan to maintain the strong U.S.-Israel relationship despite those critiques?” the young man asked. “Look, what I have said over and over again, and I repeat to you, and I happened to— as a young man, at your age— I spent a number of months in Israel. I worked on a kibbutz for a while. I have family in Israel. I am not anti-Israel. But the fact of the matter is that Netanyahu is a right-wing politician who I think is treating the Palestinian people extremely unfairly,” Netanyahu said to an applauding audience. “So, you know, what I believe, you know, the United States gives billions of dollars in military aid to… Read full this story
- Bernie Sanders praises Cardi B for supporting FDR and Social Security
- Bernie Sanders wants you to have a good job. But there’s a catch.
- Cardi B admires FDR's money moves; Bernie Sanders agrees
- Bernie Sanders to announce plan to guarantee every American a job
- Kanye West pivots from Donald Trump to Bernie Sanders in two-hour Charlamagne interview
- Bernie Sanders, Mia Farrow and More Slam Trump’s Move to Advance Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines
- Bernie Sanders to Introduce Plan to Guarantee Jobs, Health Care
- 'Crazy Bernie' Sanders is at it again -- Will you be getting a guaranteed job (and more) soon?
- Sen. Bernie Sanders pushes plan to guarantee every American a job
- Bernie Sanders says rapper Cardi B is 'right' on Social Security
WATCH: Bernie Sanders Calls Netanyahu’s Government Racist During Townhall have 332 words, post on www.dailywire.com at April 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.