Chinsu-branded chilli sauce imported from Vietnam (Source: VNA) Tokyo (VNA) – The benzoic acid additive that Japanese authorities discovered in Chinsu-branded chilli sauce imported from Vietnam is being used in some food in Japan, according to Vietnamese Trade Counselor in Japan Ta Duc Minh. He revealed the information to correspondents from Vietnam News Agency in Tokyo on April 9 relating to the recent recall of Vietnamese chilli sauce in Japan. The trade counsellor said that in Japan, additives such as benzoic acid and sodium benzoate are used with a standard content of 2.5 g per kg. The content of benzoic acid in margarine is 1 g per kg; syrup and soy sauce, 0.6 g per kg; and in other confectionery products 1 g per kg. According to Minh, Japanese authorities only confirmed that benzoic acid additive cannot be used in chilli sauce in the country. Earlier on March 8, the Bureau of Social Welfare and Public Health of Tokyo Metropolitan Government informed that the food supervisors of Shinjuku City Public Health Centre had recalled all bottles of Chinsu chilli sauce at a sale point in the city after detecting that the product is labelled without providing additives information, violating Japan’s… Read full this story
- Tropical Gardening Helpline: Using coffee grounds in gardens
- Pho Cafe Vietnamese restaurant review in Louisville
- 11 foods with a bad reputation that you can feel good about eating — including coffee, butter, and cheese
- South Korea edges Japan for a spot in LLWS title game
- Reality Check: Is Trump right about trade?
- LA hosts its first Matcha Fest, with foods ranging from cookies to creme brulees
- Maria Butina Did Not Use Sex in Covert Russian Plan, Her Lawyers Say
- Coalition tackling Buffalo food deserts – one corner store at a time
- Julie Jason's Your Money: Are investors who trade on margin more savvy?
- Trade war: US, China slap new tariffs on each other
Vietnamese Trade Counselor: benzoic acid still used in some food in Japan have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.