Supermarkets in South Africa are extremely developed. They not only serve the South African market but also spread to other African countries. Therefore, besides exhibition and introduction of Vietnamese goods, the delegation will study, survey the market, carry out activities to meet and do business with partners, discuss with importers so as to boost export of Vietnamese goods into this country.
The delegation will introduce products, including rice, coffee, black pepper, tea, coconut flesh, processed food, sweetmeats, beverages, aquatic products, garments, textiles, home appliances, stationeries and footwear.
South Africa is the most developed country in term of socioeconomic development in Africa. Trade turnover between Vietnam and South Africa exceeded US$1 billion last year. Of which, exports of Vietnam reached $724 million.
By Phuc Hau – Translated by Thuy Doan
- Vietnam reaches top five at the international math competition in South Africa
- 80 minutes from glory: Can South Africa upset favorites England?
- Watch: Martin Guptill Loses Balance, Hits Wicket During World Cup Match Against South Africa
- Vietnam, Malaysia to expand trade in livestock products
- Titanfall not coming to South Africa due to poor network performance
- EA Cancels Titanfall Release In South Africa, Cites Poor Online Performance
- EA Not Bringing Titanfall to South Africa Due to Poor Internet
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Q&A
- Ubisoft Created a Fart-Smelling Device to Promote New South Park Game
- DS Lite launching in South Africa