Vietnam Investment Review (VIR) in cooperation with BRG Group and Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeaBank) organise the annual charity golf tournament Swing for the Kids as a reular event under the support of the Ministry of Planning and Investment and Vietnam Association for Promotion Education. After 12 successful seasons, Swing for the Kids has established many new records, from the number of golfers involved to the funding amount for VIR’s scholarship fund and the Vietnam Association for Promotion Education with the appearance of sponsors. Le Trong Minh, VIR’s editor-in-chief and head of the Organising Board, said “Stepping into the 13th year, the most difficult challenge for organisers like us when starting a new season is to find new and interesting things about the tournament to tell readers. Our organisers and main sponsors are familiar faces and we’ve had long-term major sponsorship from BRG Group and SeAbank (as co-organisers), Samsung Electronics Vietnam (as Diamond sponsor), Vingroup (as Platinum sponsor), and Kinderworld Education Group (as Golf sponsor). On the side of the media, there are still local press agencies that have been attached for many years and will continue to accompany Vietnam Investment Review Group on the mission to spread… Read full this story
- A Metal or Wooden Swing Set for Your Kids?
- Tradition Runs Deep at the Masters Golf Tournament
- Kid Party Games - for Boys
- Manage and Enjoy Your Home Poker Tournament - Part Two
- Swing Into Summer With A New Hammock
- 5 Effective Ways to Motivate Kids to Save Money
- Educational Games for Kids (And the Rest of the Family)
- Forex Swing Trading - The Best Method For Novice Traders
- Tween Scene - No More Kids Clothes?
- Golf Instruction, Here's an Easy Way To Discover and Then Fix Your Biggest Swing Flaw
Swing for the Kids 2019: Long established tournament have 291 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.