She rose to fame at just seven-years-old as Sally Draper in AMC’s award-winning series. And Kiernan Shipka has spoke about growing up on Mad Men and admitted that she had to work at being ‘normal’. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star, 19, candidly spoke to Glamour UK about being a ‘child star’ and in the public eye from such a young age. ‘Child star’: Kiernan Shipka has spoke about growing up on Mad Men and admitted that she had to work at being ‘normal’ She told the publication: ‘Growing up I felt pretty in touch with myself. ‘But if you’re going to red carpet after red carpet, it takes work to love yourself and to find the best version of yourself outside of this world of ideals, that are so bonkers in so many ways.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Will Smith springs into action filming Bad Boys For Life in… Kiernan Shipka flaunts legs in pleated skirt as she talks… Kiernan Shipka looks lovely in feathery cream dress at… ‘I thought I was going mad’: Jack Fincham reveals mental… The Sopranos prequel Newark gets 2020 release date… with… Share this article Share 30 shares Talking about being a ‘child star’, she added: ‘I don’t think,… Read full this story
- Satanists And Netflix Reach Settlement Over Sabrina Goat-Head Case
- The Complete Timeline of the Many Attempts to ‘Cancel’ Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star
- Netflix cancels Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – with final episodes set to drop later this year
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina fans launch desperate petition to save show after Netflix announce cancellation
- Netflix's Sabrina Is Ending With Season 4
- Michelle Keegan admits she was in tears over Kate and Rio Ferdinand's baby announcement as a host of celebrities send their congratulations
- 'There is NO reason to stop working from home': Boris's own science chief torpedoes PM's efforts to get Brits back to the office, says lockdown should have been a WEEK earlier and says government 'made mistakes'
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: ITV's Tom Bradby reveals Princes William and Harry 'made it OK' to admit he was ill when the newsreader took extended sick leave due to crippling insomnia
- EXCLUSIVE 'He is SO fit': Love Island's Maura Higgins admits she's spent lockdown fantasising over Normal People star Paul Mescal and says she watched the entire series in one day
- Charlize Theron’s ‘heartbreak’ over decision to recast her iconic Mad Max role
Sabrina star Kiernan Shipka, 19, talks about growing up on Mad Men and admits she had to work at being 'normal' have 390 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.