Hong Phuc “There’s a retard here,” a corpulent woman shouted as she punched on my apartment door. “There’s a retard here!,” she kept yelling. We were living in Hanoi back then, when my son was five years old. That woman, a neighbor, rushed into my house to find “the retard” because, she said: “He stole my grandkid’s toy, he even opened the fridge to take biscuits himself.” That day, my son lost a piece of his toe because of the iron folding door. That neighbor tried to push him out of her apartment while my son tried to get back in. After she left, I followed the trail of blood to find my son hiding in a corner of the bedroom. He did not cry and his eyes were wide open as if he had never been chased away so many times before. Then he lay down, very still, rolling the wheel of a toy car as I bandaged his toe. When was the last time that you had peace of mind? My answer to that question would be: the time before a hot summer afternoon in Hanoi, more than 13 years ago. My life was fine until the doctor,… Read full this story
- Nanny who Lori Vallow hired to look after her autistic son JJ claims the 'cult' mom lied and said the boy was with his grandparents the day after he was last seen
- Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry’s baby daddy says she’s ‘choosing’ to raise unborn son alone after she says they have ‘no contact’
- Whitney Port believes the comments regarding her son Sonny's hair are 'homophobic' as she posts video responding to 'trolls'
- DADDY DIARIES: Go ahead and cry, my son
- 'Cult' mom Lori Vallow will ask a Hawaii judge to reduce her $5m bail again today as her son says his 'heart is broken' worrying what has happened to his two siblings
- King's College dean apologises after autistic boy ejected from chapel
- 'My daddy, my hero': Two-year-old son of murdered soldier Lee Rigby attends funeral service wearing T-shirt tribute to his father
- These startups raised billions and then laid off thousands. Workers are shocked and frustrated
- Heartbreaking note the son of 'monster' Rowan Baxter sent Hannah Clarke’s family revealing he was a victim of abuse by his father - and how he wishes he could swap places with the three murdered children
- New mom Ashley Graham breastfeeds son Isaac while working on her phone: 'multitasking Sunday'
Raising my autistic son has been a difficult, yet grateful journey have 407 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.