Several worshipers were injured at a synagogue in San Diego, California during a shooting on Saturday. At least four victims have reportedly been hospitalized, and one is dead, according to police. Among the victims was the Rabbi who was holding the service. He and two others remain in stable condition. (RELATED: Shooter Opens Fire At Pittsburgh Synagogue, Multiple Fatalities Reported) The suspect is a 19-year-old man who used an AR-15 style weapon, entered the synagogue, and was engaged by an off-duty border patrol agent, according to police. San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore, briefing the media on the Poway synagogue shooting, said that: – 3 of the 4 people (2 adult males, 1 female) shot are alive and recovering pic.twitter.com/oWpotokRTq — TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) April 27, 2019 San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore tweeted earlier Saturday that his department had detained a suspect and said that the victims had been transported to Palomar Medical Center. (RELATED: Names Of Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting Victims Released) Update #1: A man has been detained for questioning in connection with a shooting incident at the Chabad of Poway synagogue. @SDSOPoway Deputies were called to Chabad Way just before 11:30 a.m. There are injuries. This is a… Read full this story
- Police shoot man who opened fire at San Diego racetrack: Reports
- One officer killed and six injured in South Carolina shooting
- What was McSkillet’s cause of death and how was the YouTuber involved in the 805 crash in San Diego?
- Police: 2 dead, 1 wounded in Petersburg shootings
- 1 officer dead, 4 injured in Sth Carolina shooting
- Three injured in north London shooting
- Woman seriously injured in daylight Southampton shooting as man arrested over ‘attack’
- Deputies shoot man who opened fire at Calif. racetrack before Ice Cube concert
- One dead, 2 injured in targeted shooting on San Francisco's Bay Bridge
- Del Mar shooting – Jockey flung from horse as shots are fired during televised race in California ahead of Ice Cube concert
One Dead, Several Injured In San Diego Synagogue Shooting have 308 words, post on dailycaller.com at April 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.