Parliamentarians took a step towards streamlining the Government apparatus yesterday. Members of the National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee yesterday discussed the Law on the Organisation of the Government and the Law on the Organisation of local administration. — Photo hanoimoi.com.vn Members of the National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee yesterday agreed with the Government’s proposal on amending and supplementing several articles of the Law on the Organisation of the Government and the Law on the Organisation of local administration, focusing on streamlining the Government apparatus, decentralising power and reviewing State administrative institutions. The committee discussed the draft law on amending a number of articles of the laws. According to Le Vinh Tan, Minister of Home Affairs, the issuance of new laws is necessary. After three years of implementation, a number of provisions of the laws needed to be amended to be relevant with the Party’s plans and stay in touch with reality, he said. Regarding the organisation of the Government, the fact the Government was authorised to regulate the organisation of specialised agencies under provincial and district People’s Committees has reduced the proactiveness of localities in running of specialised agencies in each locality, he said. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s abilities… Read full this story
- Kim Zolciak looks trim in tight athleisure as she arrives in LA with husband Kroy Biermann and daughter Brielle
- Love Island SPOILER: Demi admits to Nas she will be 'crying in the corner' as he pursues romance with Eva... as he KISSES the newcomer IN FRONT of her
- Drowning their sorrows? Love Island's Casa Amor rejects party til 2AM and leave studios looking VERY worse for wear having failed to find romance on the show
- Adele looks thinner than ever in black athletic top and leggings in LA after dramatic '100lb' weight loss thanks to 1000-calorie-a-day diet and gym sessions
- NA official hails Vinh Phuc for coronavirus control efforts
- Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Body Image Issues: I Was Always the 'Fat Sister'
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg launches presidential exploratory committee
- Katie Holmes goes for a layered look with a coat over two T-shirts... after posing in her lingerie for a magazine cover last week
- The six interior decorating tricks that will make your tiny bedroom look INSTANTLY larger - and they won't cost you a fortune
- Low-Fat vs. Low-Carb Diets: Which Trims More Fat?
NA Standing Committee looks to trim fat have 387 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.