Tiger Roll, winner of last year’s Grand National , is the bookies’ favourite to reclaim the title when the race returns to Aintree this afternoon. In dramatic fashion, Tiger Roll and Pleasant Company were level as they crossed the line with a photo finish required to determine the winner in 2018. A second consecutive victory would see Tiger Roll’s name written in horse racing folklore, with Red Rum the last horse to win back-to-back races in 1973 and 1974. With this eagerly awaited race fast approaching, who are the favourites for the 2019 Grand National and who stands a chance of causing an upset? Who are the bookies favourites? Tiger Roll: 3/1 Anibale Fly: 10/1 Rathvinden: 10/1 Vintage Clouds: 12/1 Lake View Lad: 14/1 Jury Duty: 18/1 Pleasant Company: 20/1 Step Back: 20/1 Rock The Kasbah: 20/1 Joe Farrell: 20/1 Ramses De Teillee: 20/1 One For Arthur: 25/1 Minella Rocco: 25/1 Walk In The Mill: 25/1 Up for Review: 25/1 General Principle: 25/1 Noble Endeavor: 33/1 The Young Master: 33/1 Dounikos: 33/1 Valtor: 33/1 Ballyoptic: 33/1 Go Conquer: 40/1 Folsom Blue: 40/1 Warriors Tale: 40/1 Vieux Lion Rouge: 40/1 Captain Redbeard: 50/1 A Toi Phil: 50/1 Isleofhopendreams: 50/1 Livelovelaugh: 50/1… Read full this story
- Betting odds have Jaguars at NFL-low 4.5 wins
- The Washington Nationals' 2019 World Series championship ring features a nod to 'Baby Shark'
- Northern Exposure: Vector Institute Our Latest Bet on AI in Canada
- Raceday focus: Best bets, tips for Goulburn and Muswellbrook races
- Gambling firms charmed MPs ahead of betting review in 2016
- ‘He Could Become The Next Walt Disney’: Kron Moore & Ed Quinn On Tyler Perry & BET’s ‘The Oval’
- Transcript: Alex Azar discusses coronavirus on "Face the Nation," May 17, 2020
- ICYMI: Top takeaways from this week's "Face the Nation": Experts skeptical of White House COVID goals
- This week on "Face the Nation," May 24, 2020: O'Brien, Chertoff, Gottlieb, Ballotti , Rosengren
- Transcript: Scott Gottlieb discusses coronavirus on "Face the Nation," May 17, 2020
Latest betting odds for Grand National 2019 have 282 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.