The 2019 Grand National gets underway today as the Aintree Festival reaches its thrilling conclusion. Over £300,000,000 will be wagered on the National alone as punters try and score a winner from the 40 runners in action. Tiger Roll, who of course won a year ago, is the favourite to do so again this time around but with 39 other rivals to beat the Gordon Elliott-trained gelding won’t have it all his own way. We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view. From 15p €0.18 $0.18 USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras. Subscribe now Follow the live action below from Saturday’s races: Show latest update 2019-04-06T12:48:37.950Z Vive Le Roi leads them down the back, Theclockisticking and Keeper Hill staying in touch. Michael Jones 6 April 2019 13:48 2019-04-06T12:47:56.033Z Sire Du Berlais, the favourite, is near the head of the field as they head away from the stands with two circuits to go. Michael Jones 6 April 2019 13:47 2019-04-06T12:47:03.816Z 1:45pm Gaskells Handicap HurdleAND THEY’RE OFF3 miles to run… Michael Jones 6 April 2019 13:47 2019-04-06T12:42:10.436Z The Gaskells Handicap Hurdle runs at 3m149y and 21 horses run.Top tip:Pertemps Final winner Sire Du Berlais has to be respected but at bigger odds… Read full this story
- Betting at the Aintree Grand National
- Grand National Horses Who Did it Again
- John McCririck Grand National Tipster
- Will Denman Take His Chance in the Grand National?
- 7 Things to Know About Ireland's Grand National
- The Mouse That Won the Grand National
- Mortgage Bailout Program - Latest Update on President Obama's Mortgage Bailout
- The English Grand National Horse Race
- Is Acai Berry a Scam? Latest Updates!
- Latest Updates in the Field of Search Engine Optimization
Grand National 2019 - live results and latest updates! have 280 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.