Republicans are making a multi-million dollar push for the Jewish vote as Democratic lawmakers struggle with accusation of anti-Semitism, Politico reported Sunday. The Republican Jewish Coalition is spearheading plans for a $10 million-plus campaign blitz geared around elevating Jewish support for President Donald Trump, the report notes. The group revealed its plans Friday in a conference room at GOP mega-donor Sheldon Adelson’s Venetian resort.Such spending will far surpass what the group spent during past campaigns, sources told reporters. “This strain within the Democratic Party is making those centrist and center-left Jews who care about these issues feel more and more uncomfortable, and with the strength of Donald Trump and the Republican Party on these issues we believe that we’ll be able to bring those folks over to the Republican side,” Matt Brooks, who has served as RJC executive director for 30 years, told Politico. Brooks was referring to one Muslim progressive Democratic lawmaker who has made what many people believe are anti-Semitic remarks. (RELATED: Ilhan Omar Played On Her Phone, Laughed As House Voted On Resolution Sparked By Her Anti-Semitic Comments: Report) Casino magnate Sheldon Adelson and his wife Miriam listen to U.S. President Donald Trump address the Republican Jewish… Read full this story
- Labour’s anti-Semitic followers aren’t welcome in Brighton
- Thousands protest against anti-Semitism in Berlin in wake of synagogue attack
- Labour Party could ‘be left bankrupt’ over anti-Semitism inquiry – 'Members worried'
- Far-right AfD under pressure after German anti-Semitic attack
- Anti-Semitism and Corruption In The United Nations
- Lib Dems recruit Luciana Berger to stand in north London seat
- General election ‘could CANCEL Christmas’: Civil Service chief Mark Sedwill 'warns a vote MUST be held by December 12 or No10 faces turfing pantomimes, parties and Nativity plays out of village halls and schools used as polling stations’
- Her son died. And then anti-vaxers attacked her
- MP who left Labour for Lib Dems is to fight Thatcher's old seat
- Jewish group criticises German police over attack
GOP Makes $10 Million Push To Win Over Jewish Vote As Dems Struggle With Charges Of Anti-Semitism have 320 words, post on dailycaller.com at April 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.